- NORWEGIAN KELP IS A TYPE OF SEAWEED THAT IS LOADED WITH TRACE MINERALS, AMINO ACIDS AND VITAMINS – Green Superfood
- A RICH SOURCE OF CALCIUM – Calcium may help aid against heartburn and is an essential mineral bones and teeth
- KELP IS AN EXCELLENT NATURAL SOURCE OF IODINE
- KEEPS YOUR METABOLISM RUNNING AT AN OPTIMAL LEVEL .- Helps maintain ideal body weight
- THYROID GLAND IS THE PART OF YOUR BODY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WAY YOU USE ENERGY AND BURN CALORIES – May increase energy production
Country Life’sArctic Kelp has plenty ofnutritional value including high levels ofIodine, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, and Magnesium.
We atCountry Lifearecommittedto helping people and the earth we all live on. We use100% recycled paperboard for all our packaging boxes, and100% recycled paper for our promotional materials.Country Lifeis not just a name placed on someone else’s products – we manufacture97% of our products in Hauppauge, New York.