- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT: NOW Sunflower Lecithin naturally abounds in phosphatidyl inositol, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids.
- SOY-FREE AND NON-GMO: Sunflower lecithin has phosphatidyl choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made w/o Gluten, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
From the manufacturer
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
NOW Sunflower Lecithin has Phosphatidyl Choline, the most abundant phospholipid in the cell membrane, where it plays a key role in cellular signaling and synaptic function. NOW Sunflower Lecithin also naturally abounds in Phosphatidyl Inositol, Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine, and essential fatty acids. Lecithin in the diet aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water; and as a choline-containing phospholipid, its choline is easily absorbed and utilized by the body. NOW Sunflower Lecithin Softgels are Non-GMO and Soy-Free.