- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- THE ORIGINAL INSULATED WATER BOTTLE – As the first to make insulated, BPA-free plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
- ULTIMATE THERMAL PROTECTION – The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- SPORTS OR BIKE WATER BOTTLE – Our 20 oz. size, the first size we made and our top seller today, is the active way to hydrate. Take it everywhere you go, from a run to a drive to a bike ride. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean.
- 100% BPA-FREE WATER BOTTLE – Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
- MADE IN THE USA- Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
From the manufacturer
Saving our Planet
At Polar Bottle, when it comes to sustainability, our product speaks for itself.
Our bottles are made in America from locally sourced parts, which allows us to minimize shipping costs and the environmental impact that goes along with them.
The fact that our entire operation – from sales to production to shipping – takes place under one roof further reduces overhead, energy use and environmental strain.
About Polar Bottle
Robert Heiberger and Judy Amabile founded Product Architects, Inc. (Polar Bottle) in 1994 from a garage in Boulder, Colorado. As avid cyclists and budding entrepreneurs, they wanted to develop a bottle unlike anything else on the market that would keep liquids cool during long rides. Robert, a mechanical engineer with experience working with heat loss in the field of medical technology design, adapted his expertise to create the first insulated squeeze water bottle on the market — the Polar Bottle Sport. From there, he and Judy began making the reusable insulated water bottles by hand with plastics sourced from Denver, Colorado that they picked up themselves in a family mini van.
Today, Polar Bottle has grown to become a leader in the hydration market with bottles shipped around the world.
Most importantly, we remain committed to philanthropy and advocacy — particularly within the cycling community that helped us establish our roots back when we started in 1994.
Every year, millions of tons of single-use plastic bottles from bottled water end up in landfills and oceans around the globe. By producing a durable bottle that lasts for years and is ultimately recyclable, we hope to reverse this unfortunate legacy and encourage people to ditch bottled water in favor of reusable water bottles.
The Zipstream High Flow cap features a self-sealing valve. The valve’s design prevents the bottle from leaking even in the open position, and allows pressure to build inside the bottle when squeezed — releasing a refreshing burst of water.
Thermaluxe Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel
The dual-wall insulated design keeps your drink hot or cold for hours. Coffee or tea will remain piping hot for at least 12 hours. Ice water will stay cold through an 24 hour day at work or play. Thermaluxe features our patented Half Twist technology. No need to remove the cap for sipping.
Classic Sport Bottle
The Polar Bottle Sport was our very first product back in 1994. In fact, it was the first original insulated sport bottle on the market. It remains our top seller to this day.
Keep your coffee hot in the morning or water cold throughout the day with the Polar Bottle Ergo Hot & Cold insulated bottle.
NEW – Zipstream
Made in the USA
At Polar Bottle, we take great pride in producing an American-made product that reduces our environmental impact and supports our local and national economies by providing employment to local workers. Our products are assembled in, and shipped from, our warehouse in Boulder, Colorado with parts sourced from the USA.
From Paralympic swimmers to backcountry skiers, Polar Bottle is preferred by athletes and outdoor enthusiasts across the globe. Thanks to our brand ambassadors, you can find our products at some of the world’s top golf courses, most beautiful beaches and most popular fly fishing destinations.
Both through cash contributions and bottle donations, we support causes ranging from ocean preservation to cycling advocacy. Over the years, we’ve contributed hundreds of thousands in cash and product, as well as attended events both locally and nationally, to further support the causes most important to our company and community.
Polar bottle is the original insulated plastic Sport bottle and has been keeping liquids colder, longer, since 1994. The bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable Valve system. Made in America, Polar bottle is popular throughout the world.