- EACH DOSE CONTAINS 103mg Phosphorus, 10mg Magnesium, 211mg Chloride, 175mg Sodium, 65mg Potassium, each highly absorbable from a sustained-release tablet.
- IDEAL FOR ATHLETES and active adults who want to stay fully hydrated. Replace Electrolyte releases electrolytes slowly over a 4 to 6 hour period as your body needs them to absorb the fluids you drink.*
- EACH DAILY DOSE can help you maintain peak performance during physical activity, assist in quick recovery, help maintain fluid balance, and/or help rehydrate fast, even in hot climates.*
- INCLUDES FIVE ESSENTIAL ELECTROLYTES and no sugar, colors, flavors, preservatives, or gimmicks. Free of common allergens: No milk, egg, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy.
- MANUFACTURED AND PACKAGED IN THE PACIFIC NW: Family owned and operated since 1978 in a GMP compliant and FDA registered facility.
ReplaceSR Sustained Release Electrolyte is a balanced combination of electrolytes designed for adults (and teens) who engage in vigorous, prolonged physical activity, especially in a hot climate. Whether your active lifestyle is for work, play or sports, ReplaceSR can help you maintain peak performance during your activity and recover fast for your next challenge.* ReplaceSR uses an advanced delivery technology to release electrolytes slowly over a 4-to-6 hour period as your body needs them to absorb the fluids you drink. Take ReplaceSR before your activity to help maintain fluid balance or take after your activity to rehydrate fast. Simply drink plenty of water according to thirst.* ReplaceSR is available in two sizes (trial and competition) and is free of sugar, starch, artifical ingredients, and common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy). As with all dietary supplements, consult your physician prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are nursing or pregnant. See label for more details. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease