- We produced this extract using a cold maceration method of extraction to ensure that the broad spectrum of therapeutic plant compounds – vitamins, minerals, alkaloids, flavonoids and other active constituents of the herbs are fully extracted and maintained.
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Sea Cucumber Dried Sea Cucumber. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Sea Cucumber tincture: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of extract is equal to about 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our extracts do not contain GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
The Orange-footed Sea Cucumber (Cucumaria frondosa) is the largest sea cucumber in New England. It is one of the most abundant and widespread species of holothurians within the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea, being most abundant along the eastern coast of North America. These sea cucumbers reach around 20 cm (8 in) in length and have ten branched oral tentacles ranging in colour from orange to black. This species has a football shape with a leathery skin ranging in colour from yellowish white to dark brownish-black and is covered with five rows of retractile tube feet. Their habitat is rocks, crevices or low-tide Arctic water. They are known to cover vast areas of the substrate at depths of less than 30 meters (100 ft).