- Maintain Healthy Bones & Teeth; Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth; Solgar Vitamin D3 Softgels provide 25 mcg (1000 IU) in one easy-to-take softgel
- Support Your Immune System; Solgar Vitamin D3 Softgels support a healthy immune system and neuromuscular function
- Optimal Absorption; The vitamin D3 in this product is the same form produced by the body when our skin is exposed to sunlight; As we age, our bodies may absorb less D3; These advanced, oil-based softgels promote optimal absorption and assimilation
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free; Solgar Vitamin D3 Softgels are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
“Recyclable Amber Glass” – Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled